UPCOMING UNDERGRADUATE EVENTS
This event has been cancelled.
Building Lives, Building Careers
From Hist & Lit to Sony: A Conversation with Michael Lynton
Michael Lynton ’82, MBA ’87
CEO, Sony Entertainment Inc.
on the role of artists and writers in the creative industries.
A Harvard undergraduate event sponsored by the Division of Arts and Humanities and the Mahindra Humanities Center
PAST UNDERGRADUATE EVENTS
- The Art of Fielding Questions: A Conversation with Chad Harbach, April 9, 2012
- Interview with Linda Greenhouse, March 9, 2012
- Harvard Student Lecture Series, October 21, 2011
- Coffee + Tea with Professor Marjorie Garber, November 3, 2010
- Teenage Wastelands: Linda Schlossberg on dystopias in recent young adult fiction, September 29, 2010
- The Next Movement: A Discussion on Contemporary Music, Politics, and Ethics, April 12, 2010
- Undergraduate Symposium: Careers in the Arts and Humanities February 6-7, 2009
- on Groundhog Day February 2, 2009
- The [dis]Advantages of an Elite Education October 2, 2008
- Guilt: Science, Religion, and Literature, February 27, 2008
- Strangers in a Strange Land: Questions on Travel February 15, 2007
Mahindra Humanities Center Undergraduate Committee
The Mahindra Humanities Center's Undergraduate Advisory Committee was formed in the spring of 2006 with the goal of involving more Harvard College students in the activities of the Center. To that end, members of the committee work to make undergraduates more aware of Mahindra Humanities Center events and to organize events and activities specifically directed toward undergraduates.